My wife and I have been hosting the famous "Sarge's Meet and Greet" since 2012 as a way to give back and interact with our Navy loved ones and their families. This is a private event and is by invitation only. Children are always welcome. The meet and greet is totally funded by kind folks like yourself. None of the food, labor or supplies is donated. Everything is purchased through local restaurants. Your support is needed to ensure that the meet and greet continues 48 times a year. Our future Navy Families appreciate your heartfelt support. This event is not sponsored by the U.S. Navy or any other U.S. Government entity.
|• Event: Sarge's Meet & Greet
• Times: 4:00PM until 8:00PM
• This is a PRIVATE Navy Boot Camp pre-graduation party BY INVITATION ONLY. It will be a fun and informative night.
Recruits will not be present.
COVID-19 SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT -- LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
While participating in events held or sponsored by “Sarge, Mynavytaxi.com, the Spadaro family, or Sarge’s Meet and Greet, or Anchors Aweigh Transport, Inc ”, consistent with CDC guidelines, participants are encouraged to practice hand hygiene, “social distancing” and wear face coverings to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19. Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, Sarge’s Meet and Greet has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, SARGE’S MEET AND GREET cannot guarantee that its participants, volunteers, partners, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19. In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in SARGE’S MEET AND GREET. events and/or other face to face fundraising activities.
By attending an SARGE’S MEET AND GREET. event, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
3. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
DUTY TO SELF-MONITOR: Participants and volunteers agree to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (symptoms typically include fever, cough, and shortness of breath) and, email email@example.com if he/she experiences symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days after participating or volunteering with SARGE’S MEET AND GREET..
LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS: I acknowledge that I derive personal satisfaction and a benefit by virtue of my participation and/or voluntarism with SARGE’S MEET AND GREET., and I willingly engage in SARGE’S MEET AND GREET. events and/or other fundraising activities (the “Activity”).
RELEASE AND WAIVER. I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE AGAINST THE SARGE’S MEET AND GREET AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTNERS AND SPONSORS, INCLUDING IN EACH CASE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), EITHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, FAULT OR CONDUCT OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHICH I, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNEES, NEXT OF KIN AND/OR LEGALLY APPOINTED OR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVES, MAY HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREINAFTER ACCRUE ON MY BEHALF, WHICH ARISE OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE FROM MY PARTICIPATION WITH THE ACTIVITY.
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK. I acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties; and
3. I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with the Activity, including any injury, harm and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.
MEDICAL ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND RELEASE. I acknowledge the health risks associated with the Activity, including but not limited to transient dizziness, lightheaded, fainting, nausea, muscle cramping, musculoskeletal injury, joint pains, sprains and strains, heart attack, stroke, or sudden death. I agree that if I also experience any of these or any other symptoms during the Activity, I will discontinue my participation immediately and seek appropriate medical attention.
I DO HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER WHICH ARISES OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY FIRST AID, TREATMENT, OR SERVICE RENDERED IN CONNECTION WITH MY PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY. As a participant, volunteer, or attendee, You recognize that your participation, involvement and/or attendance at any Sarge’s Meet and Greet fundraising event or activity (“Activity”) is voluntary and may result in personal injury (including death) and/or property damage. By attending, observing or participating in the Activity, You acknowledge and assume all risks and dangers associated with your participation and/or attendance at the Activity, and You agree that: (a) the Sarge’s Meet and Greet, Inc. (b) the property or site owner of the Activity (Lakehurst Event Center), and (c) all past, present and future affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, volunteers, vendors, partners, directors, and officers, of such entities (subsections (a) through (c), collectively, the "Released Parties"), will not be responsible for any personal injury (including death), property damage, or other loss suffered as a result of your participation in, attendance at, and/or observation of the Activity, regardless if any such injuries or losses are caused by the negligence of any of the Released Parties (collectively, the "Released Claims"). BY ATTENDING AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITY, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE GIVEN A FULL RELEASE OF LIABILITY TO THE RELEASED PARTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
CLICK HERE if you want to make a taxi reservation pickup at the airports